Monday, October 18, 2010

Gotta love those paint chips!

I'm loving the different things people are crafting with paint chips. I don't know why I hadn't ever heard of this cost efficient craft supply before. But I sure am having fun scouting out all these crafty people's projects!


I simply adore these too cute Christmas tree cards that Angela Sgro Designs made! I especially love how she used the dividing white lines to her advantage by cutting the chips on an angle. Pure creative genius!


Over at Recycled Crafts, they shared this really cute garland that was is so simple to make with only paint chips and thread for supplies. So except for the cost of the thread, which is pennies, you can deck your halls in style!


Banners are all the rage, so how about a mini banner like Mintage Home has made here.


Lisa over at Go Make Something used paint chips, punches and a little bling to make some pretty cards!



How cute is this little 4 in 1 game, complete with a sweet little paint chip bag that Therapeutic Crafting made. A great idea for those of you that home school, or even to keep in your purse and have for your little one to play with when you're out and have to wait somewhere, like a doctors office, or a restaurant before your meal comes.


Some cool mosaic cards by Chica and Jo using paint chips. I love the triangle one!


Another mosaic, but on a larger scale, Hope Studios made this piece of art for her mantel. I love the colors and how she antiqued it. Amazing how something so simple can look so awesome!


Or how about a mosaic table like Fine Diving made. I love how she says to take a partner in crime to the hardware store to create a distraction while you stuff your pockets with paint chips! Too funny!



Feeling really energetic and very artsy? How about tackling a huge pixelated mosaic picture like this one I found over at re-nest. Pretty cool!

I don't know what I'm doing here making this post... I seriously need to get over to Home Depot and stock up on some paint chips! After all, Christmas is coming!

.

No comments: