Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sharing Spooky Crafts

Just two weeks until Halloween, so I thought I'd do a post showcasing some of the awesome spooky crafts that creative people have been up to.


Infarrantly creative made these really cute candy corn earrings from paint chips you get for FREE! Now I seriously have to hunt down some of that Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.


Sawdust and Papercrafts made this really cool Halloween candelabra from thrift store finds! I'll never look at ugly lamps in the thrift stores the same way again!



Thrifty Decor Chick made these adorably ghoulish votive holders. So easy-peasy to do too! She actually made them last year, but I just came across them this year. I have to get some votive holders and try this myself! So cute!



Gingerbread Snowflakes crafted up some baked mini pumpkins! They are not only super cute, but yummy looking too! Snag yourself the recipe and how-to here. Pumpkin mousse served in those cute little pumpkins would be cute too!


Make it and Love it has whipped up two very awesome easy to follow tutorials for a Cinderella costume, and of course a Prince Charming costume! Now her children will be able to trick or treat happily ever after!


Sew What painted some golden pumpkins! Now wouldn't something like that make the perfect coach for Cinderella?! Oh, and you could pears at Christmas! How nice would that look?!


Those golden pumpkins would look great with some glitter pumpkins that Everything I love and more made. So spooktacular with all that glitter! I think some sparkly walnuts and acorns would be adorable too!


Baked Perfection's friends and family have the same taste as me, in that they don't like candy corn. It makes me a bit sad that I don't care for them, cuz they are so gosh darn cute, but ewww, are they sugary sweet or what? Way too sweet for me! Anyway, she used those candy corn colors to make these really yummy looking chocolate covered pretzels. Salty sweet -- now we're talking! Mmm mmm mmm! I just may have to treat the gang at work to some of these later on this month!



My last spooky craft to share is these glowing trick or treat bags they made over at Holidash. How cool are these bags?! Not only are they cool, but they're great to help keep your little goblins very visible as they run from house to house performing tricks for treats! Aren't glow sticks are just the coolest things?

.

No comments: